Do you want to explore what Google has to offer in its Cloud Platform for developers, designers and administrators to build and scale? Google Cloud Platform offers several products including spinning up your own servers.
In this mini-workshop we’ll talk about some of the basic services to make a content management, from the scratch. We will go through a quick overview of Google Compute Engine and the easiest way to spin and secure virtual servers for any web development.
Be sure to bring your laptop, with your favorite text editor and web browser to get the most out of this mini-workshop.
What you’ll do:
- Overview of Google Cloud Platform Products
- Overview of Google Compute Engine
- Access to Google Cloud Platform
- Create virtual machines
- Provision w/ startup and shutdown scripts
- Load balancing with Google's network load balancer and HTTP load balancer
- Set up web server(s) with a content management tool (Drupal, Wordpress)
- Set up storage, archive and Content Delivery Network